You are a highly professional person, and you have worked your way up through your chosen profession. You work hard and diligently, and you have made provisions for your retirement throughout your career. However you keep on looking at your retirement pot and thinking ‘Is it enough? Will it last?’ ‘What can I do to amass more, I must work harder and longer, both in longer hours daily and weekly and I’ll have to put back the date I wanted to retire’.
This is your unpleasant scenario, and the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result. If you continue doing what you’ve always done even if you work harder and harder, what will your pension pot realistically look like in 5 years time? So if:
- You are too busy to give your financial affairs the attention they deserve
- You use everyday approaches and financial packages designed for the mass market
- You pay too much tax
- You have had poor experiences with other professional advisers which have influenced your views about seeking alternate sources of advice.
- You don’t have a written strategy or a coherent financial plan.
- You do not possess the specialist knowledge to create a truly effective and personalised financial plan.
Now is the time to do something different, step off your frenetic treadmill, pick up the phone, or drop me an e-mail. 5 years from now, I know you’ll be happy you did.